The 2011 action-adventure third-person shooter video game Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception was created by Naughty Dog and released by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is a follow-up to Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune (2007) and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and the third game in the Uncharted series (2009). On November 1st, 2011, the game was made available for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system.
Players take control of Nathan Drake in Uncharted 3, a treasure hunter who journeys to the Middle East in search of the fabled city of Ubar. There is a single-player campaign and a multiplayer mode in the game.
Is Uncharted 3 available for PC?
The PC version of Uncharted 3 is not officially released. Nevertheless, a PS3 emulator called RPCS3 may be used to play the game on a computer. Users can utilise the free and open-source RPCS3 emulator to play PS3 games on their Computer.
How to play Uncharted 3 on PC using RPCS3
To play Uncharted 3 on PC using RPCS3, you will need the following:
- A PC that meets the minimum system requirements for RPCS3.
- A copy of Uncharted 3 for the PS3.
- The RPCS3 emulator.
Once you have all of the necessary files, you can follow these steps to play Uncharted 3 on PC:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the BIOS file for your PS3.
- Locate your copy of Uncharted 3 for the PS3.
- Open RPCS3 and select the “Games” tab.
- Click the “Add Game” button and select your copy of Uncharted 3.
- RPCS3 will start to scan your game files.
- Once the scan is complete, you will be able to play Uncharted 3 on PC.
1. What are the minimum system requirements for RPCS3?
The minimum system requirements for RPCS3 are as follows:
- Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X processor.
- 8GB of RAM.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card.
- 50GB of free hard drive space.
2. What are the best settings for RPCS3?
The best settings for RPCS3 will vary depending on your PC’s hardware. However, some general settings that you may want to adjust include:
- The CPU emulation speed.
- The graphics backend.
- The resolution.
- The frame rate.
3. What are some of the best games to play on RPCS3?
Some of the best games to play on RPCS3 include:
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
- The Last of Us
- God of War III
- Red Dead Redemption
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
With the RPCS3 emulator, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception may be played on a Computer. The game is beautifully designed and well-made. Uncharted 3 is a game you should absolutely check out if you enjoy action-adventure titles.